She was awarded the MRCOG Gold Medal by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2004.
She has completed a Masters in Minimally Invasive and Robotic surgery in 2015 from Anglia Ruskin University for which she was awarded a Distinction.
Miss Nair’s broad experience and training over 20 years has enabled her to develop expertise in the management of a range of gynaecological conditions. She has completed advanced RCOG training in Urogynaecology and vaginal surgery and therefore has a special interest and expertise in this area. She believes in establishing partnerships with patients and enabling them to make informed decisions about their care.
She has a special interest in Urogynaecology and offers a variety of procedures for stress incontinence, overactive bladder and prolapse including tape procedures, bulking injections, anti-aging injection treatment and vaginal repair operations. She has a particular interest in recurrent prolapse after previous prolapse surgery. She also specialises in the management of perineal birth injuries and perineal refashioning. She offers various treatments for heavy periods including Novasure endometrial ablation, laparoscopic and minimally invasive surgery for treatment of ovarian cysts and pelvic pain, hysteroscopy and hysterectomy.She is the lead for Urogynaecology services at Queen’s hospital.
- MB BS 1998 University of Mumbai
- MD 2001 University of Mumbai
- DNB 2002 Diplomate of National Board, New Delhi
- MRCOG 2004 RCOG, London
- DFFP 2005, FFPSRH, London
- MCh(MIRS) 2015 Anglia Ruskin University
- FRCOG 2017 United Kingdom
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- British Society of Urogynaecology
- International Urogynaecological Association
- International Continence Society
- British Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy
- Member, Governance committee, British society of Urogynaecology
- Advanced Training Module Preceptor (Urogynaecology) for NE and NC London
- Specialist Advisor, CQC
- Urogynaecology Lead, Queen’s hospital